Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday stuff

I am up much earlier than I need to be today. We aren't going to early services this morning, so no need to leave the house until 9ish. But... with hubby gone, I have 3 kids sharing my kingsize bed. That wouldn't be too bad if Joel hadn't forgotten to put a Pull-Up on before bedtime, and I hadn't forgotten to remind him/check to make sure. I woke up earlier smelling that smell you don't want to smell... Guess I'll be throwing in a load of laundry before we go to church, and Febrezing the mattress.

It's just as well we are going to late services. We are having a potluck afterwards (ooooh... I need to put my roast in the crock pot), then a series of events/sessions having to do with the youth camp our kids go to each summer. We won't finish up until 4:30. So at least this way, the dog is only home alone in his kennel from 9-5 instead of 7:45 to 5. Poor baby. I suppose I should be thankful that it's only like this on Sundays, and not Monday through Friday, like some poor doggies have to suffer through.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails