Sunday, January 30, 2005

Preparing for a long day

It's Sunday... that means I won't be here. First comes Sunday school and church (with my husband OOT, I get to teach the junior high class in his place; we're in Acts 12 and 13, if you'd like to read along). Then afterwards will be LTC practice until 4:00 or so. We'll come home, let the dog out, and be back at 6 for our 5th Sunday service (we don't usually meet on Sunday evenings... those are reserved for Family Life Groups... but we get together as a large group on 5th Sundays). That puts us back home between 7:30 and 8, depending on how long we wind up staying afterwards. Whoever said weekends were relaxing doesn't live our life.

I finally finished Michele's Round 3 Scavenger Hunt. Funny how one day you totally miss something and the next it just jumps out at you. Have started Round 4 and so far it is taking me as long as the others. Perhaps later tonight I will be able to work on it.

Well, off to get my shower and get ready. Then I'll wake up the kids and get them ready as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails