Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I did it

It's not exactly what I want, but it is pretty... and it has some purple in it (purple is my favorite color). So until I find an easier way to get something else, I think this will be it. I still need to add my blogroll over on the right. I'll probably have to look at someone else's source code to figure out how to do that. I swear, I just don't feel like I have time to learn new stuff right now!

In other news, the snow is still falling. We have plenty of necessities, so I shouldn't have to get out tomorrow. Hubby was informed that he is "mission essential" today, so even if the base commander closes the base, he has to go to the hospital in the morning. Joy, joy.

I think I'll go see if I can fix the blogroll thing now. (Update: I've fixed that, but just noticed this template didn't have comments tags.... I guess that is next. But first, getting the kids in bed.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails