Thursday, January 06, 2005

Some assembly required

It only took a week and a half, but we finally put together one of Noah's Christmas presents last night. The assembly took the better part of 2 hours, but the resultant joy was worth it (I can say that, because I wasn't the one putting it together!). I really should have gotten the video camera out, because once the thing was up and running, it really was a fun sight. Especially when the dog discovered it. He was trying to catch the cars racing around the track (succeeded a few times).

It's darn cold today! The temp has risen 3 degrees from when I got up... It's now a balmy 0 degrees Fahrenheit, with a windchill of 8 below. I am NOT going out. I will stay in and fold laundry, clean house, maybe even get the ornaments off the Christmas tree. Or... have GameCube tourneys with the kids. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails