Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Crying Game

Following up on my earlier post about crying at movies, what are your favorite movies/scenes from movies that make you cry? Here's my list (in no particular order):

  1. You've Got Mail: the ending, of course!
  2. Return of the King: The reunion of Arwen and Aragorn; the Hobbits' farewell
  3. Mr. Holland's Opus: mostly the ending.
  4. Return to Me: when David Duchovny's character comes home to an empty house (his wife had just died)
  5. Holiday Inn: when Bing gets his girl.

I'm sure there are more... my brain is shutting down for the night. Some of your favorites are probably mine as well.

1 comment:

another lisa said...

I cry at many movies... most recently Finding Neverland... and one of the most sad movies ever was Stepmom...

Related Posts with Thumbnails