Following up on my earlier post about crying at movies, what are your favorite movies/scenes from movies that make you cry? Here's my list (in no particular order):
- You've Got Mail: the ending, of course!
- Return of the King: The reunion of Arwen and Aragorn; the Hobbits' farewell
- Mr. Holland's Opus: mostly the ending.
- Return to Me: when David Duchovny's character comes home to an empty house (his wife had just died)
- Holiday Inn: when Bing gets his girl.
I'm sure there are more... my brain is shutting down for the night. Some of your favorites are probably mine as well.