Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Chinese, anyone?

We just had the *suckiest* dinner ever. I tried one of those package mixes for Sesame Chicken (my most favorite Chinese food). To be specific, it was Sunbird Classic Sesame Chicken. Just add chicken and water; cook in a bag in the oven for 30 minutes. Oh man... it totally BLEW! It was the unanimous opinion of everyone in the family. Needless to say, there are lots of leftovers. I know there are starving people everywhere, but we are dumping that stuff down the disposal. It was NASTY. So now the kids are scavenging in the kitchen... one is having peanut butter sandwiches, another is having Cocoa Pebbles, one Pop-Tarts, and another Cap'n Crunch. I suppose today would be a good day to pass out the Flintstone's Chewables, eh??

So does anyone have a recipe for Sesame Chicken?? Something with a yummy glaze like what I get when we go out for Chinese? My taste buds will thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails