Saturday, January 22, 2005

Saturday Six

From Patrick's Place:

1. Which of the following is your favorite store and why?
A) Wal-Mart
B) Target
C) K Mart
D) Sears

2. How far does your closest friend who's not in the same town as you live, and when was the last time you saw them in person?

3. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met online? Would you?

4. What is your favorite novel and what makes it stand out for you?

5. You get snowed in at your home for three days. You have power and telephone service, but no way to leave the house. How will you amuse yourself?

6. A fellow journaler you consider a friend disappears from J-land. Visitors leave comments in the journal but they get no response. You send the journaler an E-mail to make sure everything is okay, and despite the fact that you see that it has been read, you get no reply. What do you do?

My answers:

1. Target (or Tar-zhay). More specifically, SuperTarget.

2. My OOT best friend is a 14-hour drive away. I haven't seen her since last May.

3. Never gone on a date with someone I met online, but have met online friends IRL. Not sure I would do the dating thing.

4. Tough question. I think Lightning by Dean Koontz. I loved the characters and their sense of humor in the face of adversity.

5. Blogging and blog-surfing. GameCube with the kids. Trivial Pursuit. FOOD!

6. Nothing to do but wait, unless I have their address. Then I drive to their house and park outside and watch them. (No, not really... but it could happen.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails