Monday, January 31, 2005

Playing Michele's games can be hazardous to your pocketbook

I love Michele, don't get me wrong. But doggone it, I'm getting a severe case of blog-envy from some of these other sites! I want something cool.. something more "me" (whatever that is).... Wait, I'm not really cool; remember the test? Zoot has said she will help me out in a month or so, and I really thought I could wait (and maybe I can), but these Scavenger Hunts have made my craving seem too powerful to wait that long. And then Kym goes and totally redoes her site with the most awesome design and my jones is getting really bad. Alas, I have no techy husband to do all that coding for me. I am stuck with what I have for now... something that doesn't show up right for those using Safari... Unless..... I hire someone to install Wordpress or MT and do a site design for me. Oh yeah. Like that's happening. Remember we are trying to get our house ready to sell before we move to California?? The disposable income just isn't there for this little hobby of mine.

I guess March 7 isn't that far off... or is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new template is so much fun. It's also great when you find one that really shows off your personality. Don't worry, it takes time, but it's worth it!

BTW, thanks for visiting. Swing by again soon!:) 

Posted by Janet

Related Posts with Thumbnails