Friday, December 10, 2004

Good stuff

First happy news.... I lost another 3.4 pounds this week! That put me to 30.4 pounds lost and only 2.6 to go for my 10% goal. I'm definitely thinking this is doable by Christmas.

Was busier than ever yesterday with getting ready for my ladies' group and my Southern Living party. Made some fabulous low-point treats... One was a rice-krispie treat kind of thing (just not so much butter in them, so they were more crunchy than gooey) with peppermint extract and crushed peppermint candy in them. I also made a Pampered Chef recipe called "Apple Bundles", substituting reduced fat crescent rolls and Splenda for the sugar. Mmmm, Mmmm. When I have more time, I may post the recipes.

Anyhow, it was a very late night. My Southern Living consultant was here till almost 11pm (we are good friends, so it was not an unwelcome thing). I fell asleep in the family room watching a Saturday Night Live Best of Will Farrell DVD... woke up around 1:30 to find someone had switched it out to the Dana Carvey one. 3 of the 4 kids were STILL awake! My oldest was playing games on the computer and the younger 2 were watching her. Needless to say, I hurried everyone off to bed.

Now... to figure out exactly what I need to do today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails