Found this over at Bluegrass Mama's this morning and thought it looked like fun:
How'd I do? It was a hard task to come up with these things, because I've lived a fairly routine life.
Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
1. Given birth in a bathroom.
2. Shared a bedroom at home with a man in a hospital bed.
3. Totaled a car while 15 weeks pregnant (baby survived).
4. Fallen while climbing a picket fence. Ouch doesn't describe it.
5. Searched my big sister's apartment closets for any intruders who might have been hiding in them. (I was 14 or 15 at the time.)
6. Given birth in 1 1/2 hours from start to finish.
7. Nursed a baby while riding The Great Movie Ride at Disney-MGM Studios.
8. Ridden out a hurricane in the mental health clinic of a military hospital.
9. Read Gone With the Wind in one sitting. (Stayed up till 3 in the morning)
10. Lived in the same house from birth till marriage (22 years), not counting time away at college.