Friday, February 18, 2005

It's a Girl Thang

Stuff to do today:

1. Take a check for cub scout pack to the council office. (that's on the other side of town.. about a 25-30 minute drive) done
2. Make dough for refrigerator rolls so we can have them with dinner tomorrow night. done
3. Clean out the truck (SUV) so I won't be embarrassed to have friends in it tomorrow. done Actually, in the process... Brian dropped it off to be detailed!
4. Buy more Rubbermaid tubs so I can start hiding storing junk to get the house decluttered and ready to list/show.

I guess those are the most important things. See the second two?? Those are the exciting ones. I am going to be gone all day tomorrow, so these 2 things are important. Yes. Me. I. The Mom.

I organized a small group of women from church to go to Lincoln tomorrow to Joyfest. It is a day-long celebration for women. The keynote speaker is Anita Renfroe, a women I have wanted to see since late last spring, when I started researching speakers for a women's conference we were trying to plan at our church. She's a singer, comedienne, speaker... you name it. I have volunteered my husband's SUV as the main conveyance to get there, thus the need to clean out all the papers, pop bottles, and various other accumulations. To say I am looking forward to this day is an understatement.

So time's a wastin'. I better get crackin' on that list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your productiveness is inspiring... and guilt producing.

--Kym

Birdie said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. My day was so much more lovely and bright thanks to you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails