Monday, February 28, 2005

Another meme

Found at SuperSeuss:

Bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

2 comments:

Sheilah said...

Very cool meme...I will post this on my site tomorrow, giving you the credit of course :)

Nebraska, huh? I once had a roommate from there. She was scary...when she wanted to use the phone she would simply hold me against the wall by my neck above her head stating that it was her turn to use the phone. I always let her for some odd reason. I didn't live there too long either.

Sharon said...

That's really cool. Of course, it also makes me realize I haven't seen as much of my country as I really would like. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails