Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I have been needing to make an appointment with my hairstylist for some time now (if you ask my daughter, she'll say MONTHS). I finally remembered to call her today and was miraculously able to get an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. (Normally, I have to wait a week or more.) I have been keeping a perm and some color in my hair, but have decided to go with a cut and color this time. Because several of my friends have been suggesting it, I may be going short (as compared to the slightly below shoulder length that I have now). I'm nervous. It has been a while since I've had short hair.

Perhaps I'll post a before and after. Just maybe.

In other news, I invited a couple from church over for dinner tonight. They have 10-year-old and 6-year-old boys. We had a great time playing Scene It after dinner. The older boys played Game Boy and Yu-Gi-Oh most of the evening. It was such a welcome change to an evening of just the kids and me.

Oh, and bowling starts back up tomorrow afternoon. The 3 younger kids will all be bowling this semester. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the smoky smell on my clothes afterwards. Even though there is little-to-no smoking while we are there, the lingering effects from time periods of heavy smoke still leave their scent on my things. I'm assuming we won't be dealing with this problem out in California, since they have the no smoking in public places policy. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails