Thursday, December 01, 2005

Holiday hap'nins thus far

So far, today is shaping up to be rather productive. I've already made a batch of Crispy Peppermint Treats this morning. These are to take to today's setup for our homeschool group art fair and program time (which is tomorrow night). Noah and Halle are each reciting poems for the program time. I've worked with Noah on his (a short piece by Shel Silverstein), and will go over Halle's in a bit. She is doing a little poem I remember memorizing when I was around her age, called Mice. Do kids in school still memorize poems very much? I seem to remember doing it quite a bit when I was a kid.

No other plans for this weekend yet.... but next weekend we'll be going to see a Christmas musical in Sacramento. I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Rick J said...

If you really like the musical, collect some info... we might think about doing it next year.
:-)

jettybetty said...

Those crispy peppermint treats sound so good!
That musical sounds wonderful, too--hope you enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails