Monday, November 28, 2005

You title it

Well, we're on the home stretch to finish out the year. December brings not only Christmas, but 2 of our kids' birthdays (my oldest 2 share the same birthday, 4 years apart). I'm finding myself sorely lacking Christmas spirit right now... at this point, Christmas presents equal more stuff to trip over/get lost/get broken in this house. I'm sure this will pass and all will be merry and bright soon. Cue Bing Crosby CD.....

The lock on the front door works better than ever now, but we're still without a dishwasher (at least a mechanical one). I'm waiting to hear from the landlords about when someone will be coming to fix it. Hopefully it will be soon.

This concludes one of my most boring posts to date.

3 comments:

Rick J said...

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

Donna G said...

You don't need any Christmas Spirit until after Thursday....

Just remember some day you will look back and say "remember that first year we were in California?"

Make it unique! I know you will.

Zephra said...

I feel the same way about the toys and other "junk" that I know will just get piled up and under my feet until I finally just throw it out. I ask myself every year...why waste the money?

Related Posts with Thumbnails