Friday, December 09, 2005

Further up and further in

Well, we were supposed to be treated to a free showing of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe on base last night, but the base theater was already full to capacity 1 hour before the show was to begin, so we missed out. After we got home, I went to Fandango's site to get us tickets for a show today. The kids and I are meeting hubby at a local theater in a little over an hour from now. We are so ready.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to Sacramento to see a Christmas musical. I've been looking forward to this for about a month or so. I hope the kids enjoy it, too.

***************************************************

I was listening to Christmas music in the car the other day and realized I left something off my list of things I want to do before I die. I want to go on a sleigh ride... a real one, with a horse-drawn sleigh, lots of snow, and a big blanket to snuggle up under while riding out under the stars. Something like the one in Holiday Inn, my most favorite Christmas movie of all times.

1 comment:

Rick J said...

I hope you guys liked the flick... We want to see it too... no plans yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails