Thursday, March 10, 2005

Where'd everybody go?

If this is someone's idea of a joke, it isn't funny. Blogrolling appears to be down, and my long list of reads is gone. So for now at least, I cannot read your lovely/thought-provoking/side-splitting/mind-blowing blogs.... which means I cannot comment on said blogs. Not fair. Not fair at all. You'll have to just imagine what I would have said. And let me know how you liked it. :O)

In other news, the people who looked at our house yesterday seemed to really like it. The wife was jonesin' over our finished basement. She is a Creative Memories consultant and could envision using the largest room to have her open houses/crops... and filling the storage closet (one whole wall) with her inventory. They made it sound like if they are able to get out of their lease before August (when it is up) that they would make us an offer. We could be hearing back from them by the weekend. This whole thing has led me to discover a downside to doing a FSBO: actually meeting all the potential buyers. It certainly helps one get one's hopes up much easier.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

I got the impression from flating around online this morning that Blogrolling had some issues... Blame me. I pimped 'em on my blog yesterday, so surely it was because the masses were running to sign up... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails