Friday, March 25, 2005

What next?

I guess I spoke too soon. Joel threw up at the end of taekwondo class last night, and Halle woke up doing the same at 4 o'clock this morning. So our plans for the weekend have radically changed. Brian will be staying home with the sick ones while the 2 older ones and I go to Kansas City for our LTC convention. I've already sent the big kids on their way with friends so they will arrive in time for the Bible Bowl event tonight at 7. I have to wait for Brian to get home from work (another unplanned thing... he wasn't supposed to have to work today) before I can go. A friend is going to ride down with me to keep me company, as I don't have a great history of driving long distances in the evening. Seeing as how I never really went back to sleep this morning, it is a very good idea.

I'll "see" you all when we get back Sunday afternoon.

Karen

3 comments:

Caltechgirl said...

Safe trip and I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Hope the LTC convention is fun. I'm sending prayers to you for the family to feel better soon.

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by to wish you a Happy Easter! :)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails