Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Still working on normal

Whatever crud the kids picked up is taking Halle forever to get rid of. I am hoping today is the day she is finally back to normal. She has just not had much energy at all these last few days.

We now have our temporary living quarters lined up. It is going to be a bit of a challenge stuffing all 6 of us (plus the dog) into less than 1300 sq. ft. We'll be moving things over there on the 9th of April and having everything in the house packed and moved on the 11th, 12th, and 13th. We'll be there until we head to California around June 1. I'm not sure whether we are moving our internet access to our temporary digs or not, so it is possible my blog will be silent for a couple of months. *Gasp*

We took the kids to see Ice Princess yesterday afternoon. It was a good movie.... actually rated G, a rare thing these days! Probably not one we'll buy when it comes out, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Guess I'll cut this short, as I have a little one here asking for breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails