Friday, March 18, 2005

Run here, run there...

GRRRR... Blogger ate my post. I've gotta get this thing moved to a new server. Oh Miss Zoot...

Anyway, what I was going to say in my last post was that I probably shouldn't even be sitting here... I need to be clipping coupons and throwing out old ones so that I can go grocery shopping this morning. The big kids have taekwondo at noon, so if I am to get the grocery shopping done before that, I have to be out of here by 9 or shortly thereafter, since it takes me a minimum of 1 1/2 hours to get the shopping done (drive time included). Then there is the hauling in and putting away....

Emily has a sleepover tonight, so I will need to run her to that. Then pick her up at 9:30 tomorrow morning to take her and Noah to LTC practice. Brian will stay here to supervise the house inspection and join us at the church building afterwards. The plan when that is done is to have a nice dinner out with friends to celebrate the sale of the house.

Sunday brings another trip out of town for Brian and another day-long event at church for the rest of us. I'm thinking maybe we will have our weekend on Monday and Tuesday... we need a little R&R.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

you sound like you could use a chaufeur's hat too? ha ha

Raehan said...

This is a fun site. I've decided to come over to your territory and take a pee, like a good dog.

Anyway, thank you for stopping by my yard the other day.

Woof-Woof.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Came through Michele's sight and enjoyed it. I have one of those ipod things you got your husband for his birthday... I've never used it. Maybe I should try?

Related Posts with Thumbnails