Thursday, March 01, 2007

Braces and books

The kids did great today at the orthodontist. Halle was a trooper getting her palate expander on; she hasn't complained at all. Noah did not actually get his headgear today, but the orthodontist did put braces on some of his top front teeth (I can't remember now exactly how many... seems like 6.). If his teeth shift enough in the next 4 weeks, he'll get the headgear then. Basically we are waiting to get them aligned before starting that treatment. As far as Halle's expander, I get to give it a little "crank" every night before bedtime. She'll go back in 2 weeks to see how that is coming along. Once the ortho is happy with the width of her palate, she'll get her braces.

I went to a homeschool group meeting tonight. The agenda for this evening was to sell/swap curriculum. I had a suitcase full of stuff to dispose of and came home with almost all of it. Seems like the other ladies there all were using the same stuff I was! I did find a couple of things I could use... and I got to have some adult conversation, so it was a good use of my time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails