Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I didn't see that one coming

So it's bye-bye to Chris Sligh. When it was narrowed down to either him or Haley, I really didn't know which way it would go. I'm sure this contest has opened all kinds of doors for Chris, though. Oh, and how about Ryan and his "I've been Sanjayaed?" Poor kid... this will follow him for a long time. What will Sanjaya's kids say when they find out?

Quote of the day from comedian Jeff Allen:

"I believe teenagers are God's revenge on mankind. It's as if God himself looked down and said, 'Hey, let's see how they like it to create someone in their own image who denies their existence.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world does Sanyaha or however you spell it not make the BOTTOM THREE!? How does he not go home? I mean, I know how ... the whole votefortheworst scandal. Maybe Fox will start letting us vote for the worst to send the worst home ...

-- Bobby

Robin Green said...

Can you believe I've never seen American Idol? I must be the only one. You asked about where "Daniel Boone" was on TV. We have a christian satellite service called Sky Angel and it is on one of their stations. This station plays a lot of old shows like Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, Daniel Boone, Bonanza, The A Team, and Magnum PI. It's a fun station for my kids to watch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails