Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Saturday night... (everybody sing!)

Another dad-is-moonlighting weekend here. We've kept busy watching movies (Rocky Balboa for me, Eragon and Everyone's Hero for all of us). Then Halle, Noah, and I played Disney Scene-It. After a couple of games of that, Emily pulled out the regular version of Scene-It and she and I played 4 rounds of it, each winning 2 games.

So now it's a little after 9:30pm and the young ones are bathed and settling in for the night. I didn't do any of the reading I thought I'd do today, nor did I get the laundry folded and put away. Eh, the laundry will keep until tomorrow after church. We're heading back to Crossroads again. The kids are really looking forward to their classes.

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

Hope you enjoyed church--I clicked on the link you posted--looks like a great place. I am so jealous you've read #5 in that series--I still haven't got it started--but I will!

momof3feistykids said...

It sounds like a fun weekend! We love movie nights.

http://steph-roomofmyown.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails