Wednesday, August 03, 2005

How do they do this?

I find it amazing that in less than 5 questions, something or someone can peg me. Found this quiz at Sharon's (Spelling errors were corrected.):

How You Live Your Life

You seem to be straightforward, but you keep a lot inside.

You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintances.

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.


Lots of "creamed corn" around here lately, as some blogging friends would say. We're getting ready to send hubby off to Washington, DC, for the AANA conference. We'll have 9 days of just me and the kids (Clarissa, is that right? Or should it be the kids and I?).

Tonight Emily is having me highlight her hair. (Hopefully she won't hate me when it's over.) I'm no professional. These are the times I really wish my sister lived next door. It's harder to hate your aunt than your mom.

4 comments:

Donna G said...

Ours was identical except for the last one. Mine was....

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.

I like these things too...I wonder if that is telling of our personalities as well??!!

Cattiva said...

You know, I highlighted my daughter's hair earlier this summer. I was terrified that She'd look ridiculous and blame me. Luckily the kit we got was pretty "dummy proof" so I lucked out!

Karen said...

Well, this one might have been dummy-proof, but not idiot-proof. I couldn't do it to her satisfaction, so she wound up pretty much painting her entire head with the stuff and doing an all-over job. She wants me to get another box so she can do more. I think she looks fine, but what do I know?

Clarissa said...

"just me", so "just me and the kids" or "just the kids and me". Is my reputation that persnickety? Philip is spot on, whoever he is! I'll check out his blog next!

Related Posts with Thumbnails