Saturday, August 06, 2005

4 days down, 5 to go

OK, so I'm not as desperate as the post title makes me sound, but believe me... there's just not a whole lot for me and the kids to do with hubby gone. The kids have played with their friends in the neighborhood, and I have just done stuff around the house and on the computer.

Today I rented some movies from Blockbuster. The kids just finished watching Funky Monkey, a funny little flick with Matthew Modine and Roma Downey. It won't win any awards, but the slapstick humor in it was perfect for the kids. It was a pretty clean flick; not sure why it earned a PG rating, unless for the fairly tame fight scenes.

Now it is bathtime and then hopefully bedtime for the younger set.

2 comments:

Rick J said...

You and the kids got away from the youth group thingy before I said, "Bye." Hope you had a good trip home. See you Wednesday. Let me know when you're ready to start rotating in on the praise team, OK?

Anonymous said...

Karen, I enjoyed your site. It is so interesting to get a glimpse into someone's life. Thanks for sharing a little of yours.
Jen (Jennat)

Related Posts with Thumbnails