Saturday, July 30, 2005

Quiz time!

Found this quiz at Philip's... seems to be pretty accurate:


Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.



We didn't go to Six Flags... got the tickets, but decided to wait till we can go on a weekday. The line to park was outrageous, and we found out there was some kind of special event going on, so figured it would be better to wait for a less-crowded day. Wound up going to the mall and doing a little shopping. Emily found a dress to wear for formal night on the cruise. Nothing super-formal, but definitely more of a party kind of dress. (Remind me to eat a bunch of chocolate before I have to go shopping with her again. That is an experience that needs all the mood elevating substance I can get!)

3 comments:

Misti said...

i try not to go anywhere on a weekend. best time to go to an amusement park is mid September and febuary (if uts in a warm state)
here via michelles :)

Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello....

Several weeks ago I went shopping with a thirteen year old (the daughter of a friend). We went vintage and used clothing store shopping and had a blast. Well, until she decided that NOTHING - and I mean NOTHING was perfect to wear to a friend's birthday party.

Ah, yes, much fun.

Thank you Karen for accepting my comment bribe. I truly do appreciate it.

Donna G said...

I am Sirius Black: ENTP

ENTP's are clever innovative and optimistic. They have a good sense of humor, though their quips may hurt other people's feelings. ENTP's are good with engineering and technology.


I am not too sure about the whole engineering thing...the rest of it is pretty close!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails