Friday, July 14, 2006

Moving on up

Both boys passed their swim classes this session. It doesn't look like there are any more classes open for the next few sessions, though, so I guess they're done for now. I think I'm ready to slow down a bit, anyhow. We only have a month before we head back to the midwest to visit friends and family. And then Emily starts school as soon as we get back, so I'd prefer not to spend the next few weeks going at a breakneck pace.

Emily gets back from her mission trip Saturday night. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. I hoping she sleeps enough on the trip home that she won't be begging to sleep in on Sunday. It's a 15-hour trip, so she should be able to get as much sleep as she wants.

It's a slow news week around here, so that's all I have.

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

You all have had a busy summer!

Hope you hear lots of great stories from Emily when she gets home!

Anonymous said...

Good for your boys!

Rick J said...

My experience with mission trips is that the kids are eager to get back together on Sunday, so Emily may not beg to sleep in anyway. Of course... there is always the "teen thing" to consider. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails