Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TV Meme

I found this at Carrie's:

List your top six favorite TV shows currently on the air before looking at the questions below.

1. Heroes
2. House
3. CSI: NY
4. Criminal Minds
5. NCIS
6. ER

Now answer the questions:

01. Who is your favorite character from #2?

House, of course!

02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?

Emily

03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?

DiNozzo would be hitting on Niki/Jessica, while Gibbs and McGee hunt down Linderman. Abby and Mohinder pair up to work on isolating the genes from our Heroes; We find out Claire has a sick sense of humor when she challenges Ziva to a contest to see who's the toughest.

04. Who is your favorite ship from #6?

Assuming this means relationship.... I guess I'd have to say Abby and Luka.

05. If you were to set up one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?

Stella from Criminal Minds and Ray from ER.

06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?

Well, since I'm married... probably Mandy Patinkin. We'd spend the day singing show tunes. I know, I'm so lame.

07. If you could change one thing about #2’s plot line, what would you change?

Oooh... I'm getting tired of the Cameron/Chase thing; Either make them decide there's a relationship there or stop the mindless s3x. OR Find House a woman.

08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.

I have to borrow Carrie's answer on this one. Abby and McGee. Past dating history, yet still great friends and very supportive of each other (however, if I could change it, I'd probably put them back together).

09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

I'm not even sure who the first character in credits is in Heroes. On the website, it's Isaac. So between Isaac and Gibbs... probably Gibbs.

10. If you could change the title characters’ order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?

Well, I'd keep Mandy at #1, but move Shemar Moore up to #2, and then Kirsten Vangsness (I love Garcia!), then Matthew Gray Gubler, Thomas Gibson, AJ Cook, and Paget Brewster.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?

I'd add a nurse anesthetist... I'm tired of people thinking docs are the only folks who do anesthesia. Maybe make him compete for Neela's attention with Tony. Plenty of time together in the OR to develop a relationship.

12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?

Oh gosh.. I don't think I have a favorite episode; I like them all.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?

Hmmm, either Niki/Jessica or Mr. Bennett's boss.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?

CSI: NY

15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?

I’m married.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails