Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring reading update

Since my last update, I'm still working my way through my original list; of the 9 books on my fiction list, I've read all but one and just began the last... The Ultimate Gift. But I've also read a bunch not on the list:

  • The Church Ladies, Lisa Samson
  • The Living End, Lisa Samson
  • Halfway to Forever, Karen Kingsbury
  • A Moment of Weakness, Karen Kingsbury
  • Gideon's Gift, Karen Kingsbury
  • Maggie's Miracle, Karen Kingsbury
  • A Thousand Tomorrows, Karen Kingsbury
  • Outlander, Diana Gabaldon
  • Home for the Holidays, Meredith Efken
As far as my non-fiction list, I'm a couple of chapters into the Yancey book on Prayer, and maybe halfway through How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth. I have the Lucado book (Facing Your Giants) from the library and will start it as soon as I finish the Yancey book.

The kids and I gave up on The Twenty-One Balloons ... just way too much extraneous material to hold their attention. We're about 6 chapters into The Apprentice now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I detect (I'm such a super sleuth, you know) that you possibly like Karen Kingsbury as a writer?

Cheers & Blessings to you all today! Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails