Wishing you showers of love from above and here on earth.
Do you ever find yourself in this dilemma??
If you enjoyed that, here are a few card sentiments from Hallmark's dysfunctional section. (Angie, these are for you!).
1. I always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love. And
now that you've come into my life.... (Inside card) - I've changed my
2. I must admit, you brought religion into my life.... (Inside card) - I
never believed in Hell until I met you
3. As the days go by, I think how lucky I am.... (Inside card) - That
you're not here to ruin it for me.
4. Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go.... (Inside card) - Will you take the knife from my back? You'll probably need it again.
5. Someday I hope to marry.... (Inside card) - Someone other than
6. Happy Birthday! You look great for your age.... (Inside card) -
7. When we were together, you said you'd die for me.... (Inside card) - Now we've broken up, I think it's time to keep your promise.
8. We've been friends for a very long time.... (Inside card) - What do
you say we stop?
9. I'm so miserable without you.... (Inside card) - It's almost like
you're still here.
10. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.... (Inside card) - Did
you ever find out who the father was?
11. You are such a good friend. If we were on a sinking ship and there
was only one life jacket.... (Inside card) - I'd miss you terribly and
think of you often.
12. Your friends and I wanted to do something really special for your
birthday.... (Inside card) - So we're having you put to sleep.
13. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! (Available only in Arkansas, Mississippi, and West Virginia)
14.Looking back over the years we've been together, I can't help but
wonder.... (Inside card) - What was I thinking?
15. Congratulations on your wedding day!.... (Inside card) - Too bad no one likes your husband