Tuesday, February 20, 2007

80s anyone?

Emily and I went to see Music and Lyrics earlier tonight... Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore were so cute together. Hugh's character is a former 80s pop star, 1/2 of a duo called "Pop!" He needs to write a song to resurrect his career and recruits Drew's character to help him. The music and dancing in the movie were so much fun to watch.

This video is of Pop! I swear, if you didn't know better, you'd think it was real. It is so 80s.

Here's the song the two wrote together... along with still photos from the movie. The person who uploaded it to YouTube was kind enough to include some of the lyrics as well (the entire lyrics are on the YouTube page for this video):

Anyhow, it's a fun movie... the music and dancing are great to watch. You'll leave the theater singing/humming/dancing.

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

Sounds like another great movie for me! I want to see "Amazing Grace", too! So little time, so many great movies!

Jenni said...

I went to see this on Valentine's Day with another single girlfriend who didn't have any plans -- I really enjoyed it -- and the song has been stuck in my head all week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails