Friday, February 09, 2007

Acrostics

Today during school, we learned about acrostic poems and wrote our own. Finally, a form of writing that hasn't sent the kids running away and screaming in terror! Here are Noah's:

Needs to watch wrestling

Often plays fighting games

Always bugging my dad

Hyper

****************************

Watching every week

Randy Orton is dumb.

ECW is cool.

Submission

Table, ladder, chair matches

Legends of wrestling

Iron man

No wimps allowed

Gets on my mom's nerves

And Halle's:
Has a pretty face

Able to do a cartwheel

Likes to play with friends

Likes to play with Mom and Dad

Everyone likes to play with her

******************************************

Fun and funny

Riding bikes

In the sun

Eating together

Nothing better

Dancing together.

And here's mine:
Checking email and

Online gaming

Meeting new friends while

Posting on blogs

Until my fingers are numb; I need a

Twelve-step program.

Error messages make me

Reboot

Someday I'll get a Mac.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

Those are so fun!
I can so relate to yours, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails