Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday stuff

Today is a day of firsts... First day of new Sunday School classes at church, first Reunion service of the new year tonight. I'm attending Rick's class on prayer, "In God's Presence." From the discussion today, it looks like it is going to be a great class. Tonight's Reunion is going to focus on prayer as well. I'm looking forward to it. Prayer is something I want to work on this year.

We came home after church and Emily and I worked on getting lunch ready together. She made the mashed potatoes while I got the rolls shaped and in the oven (yes, I did make the time to get them mixed up before we left for church). Afterwards, the kids helped clear the table. I had to wait for the dishwasher to run last night's dishes (we forgot to turn the dishwasher on last night) so I could load the ones from today, so while I was waiting, I played some Harry Potter Scene-It with Halle and Noah.

I also finally registered for the Zoe Worship Conference that is coming up in a couple of weeks in Fresno. I am really looking forward to it!

Gotta run.. time to head back to church.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

We got to go to the Zoe conference in Nashville--it was just incredible! I know you will be blessed!

I love reading about your sweet family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails