Sunday, January 29, 2006

Drivin' my life away

So today I put about 220 miles on the van.... First, to church and back. Then back to church to meet up with the other singers going to Pepperdine, from there to Tri-Valley, then back to church, and back home. I couldn't believe it when I looked down at the trip odometer and saw the number 200 staring back at me. I guess if I'm going to be totally honest, I should admit that I wasn't driving all those miles. Rick drove five of us (we had 3 singers out sick tonight) to Livermore and back. I'd never been there before, and the roads are pretty curvy. I much prefer the passenger's seat in those circumstances.

I got home to find an email from MissZoot, who is hard at work on a new blog design for me. If she doesn't tell me to take a flying leap after reading my reply with questions/suggestions, things might be looking different around here in the next week or two. (I guess that depends on how much time she has during the week to work on it, and if I want to update it before we leave on our little Disneyland trip next Sunday.)

Now, off to spend a little time with the offspring before bedtime.

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

You could've just driven to LA or something! Sounds like a busy and wonderful Sunday!

Can hardly wait to see your new blog design.

I will put the books you suggest on my "to read list"--they sound great!

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh I love new blog desogns. I'm forever rearranging mine so theres no way I can go with a fancy template but I sure like to look at them!

And wow thats a lot of driving woman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails