Yeah, it's been a few days again. Here's a recap of life since the last post in bullets:
- Brian stayed home from church Sunday with a queasy stomach. He was mostly recovered by that evening, but said he was hit with extreme fatigue Monday afternoon.
- I spent Monday and Tuesday being sick (no nausea, just an intestinal thing). Didn't keep me from getting school done with the kids, though. It was one of those things that didn't knock me down until late afternoon, when I started spiking a fever. Where's a good old-fashioned sick day when you need one?
- Joel was worried about me Monday night and drew me a picture on his MagnaDoodle. He was a bit tearful and wanted me to feel better soon. (I guess this gives you some idea of how often I get sick.)
- In spite of it all, I even ran errands on Tuesday (returning movies, going to post office, etc.)
- Managed to get school done with the kids yesterday AND squeeze in a trip to the commissary, not realizing until I was halfway there that it was payday (typically a horrible time to set foot on base). Amazingly enough, I got a good parking space and was able to walk straight to a cashier without waiting in line to check out.
- Today is Brian's birthday. For the next 3 months, we're the same age. Then I get to be the older woman again.
- We will be looking at a potential rental house at noon today.
- Dinner to celebrate his birthday at Benihana tonight.