Yeah, I'm doing bullets again. Cuz they're faster than me trying to compose eloquent thoughts about the stuff that goes on around here.
- Noah's ball practice was not rained out this weekend, although it started lightly raining about 5-10 minutes towards the end. The wind was blowing like crazy, though. The rest of us stayed in the van, where the littlest 2 watched Chicken Little.
- Chick-Fil-A is the best chicken in the world. 'Nuff said.
- I bought some cleaning product from a door-to-door guy a few weeks ago, and Brian thought I paid too much for it. Then he used it today and changed his tune. He has cleaned the car windows, the stove, the washer/dryer...
- Tomorrow is the pre-possession walkthrough of the new rental house. This will be the kids' first time to see it. We'll be taking the measuring tape to get numbers to help us think about what furniture is going to go where. Then we'll start moving stuff over next weekend.
- Ran across the coolest thing this week while surfing blog comments: Wonderful Graffiti. I want some!
The kids are waiting for me to watch Dreamer with them and their father, so I'd better run.