I can't resist a meme, and it's an easy way to fulfill my posting responsibilities.... So here goes with this one I've had starred in my feed reader for quite some time now. I found this at Carrie's.
1) How do you like your grilled cheese? On white bread, 2 slices of Kraft Deluxe American, light golden brown with cheese nice and gooey
2) Where did you go on your last vacation? Took a 3-week RV trip back to MO and AL to visit family.
3) Who are your godparents? Don't have any; that isn't a tradition in my church.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Far away from California, in a house we helped plan with lots of room for everyone.
5) Where are you at noon everyday? Most days at home.
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten? ZERO
15) When was the last time you swam? Back in June.... at our last RV stop on the way home in Chowchilla, CA.
16) What do you order at Subway? I rarely go there. I prefer Charley's or Quizno's.
17) Do you keep your closets organized? I try.
18) How do you make headaches go away? Ibuprofen.
19) Have you owned a beta before? Nope.
20) If you moved out of state where would you go? Alabama or Nebraska.
22) Did you attend pre-school? Nope.
23) What do your shower curtains look like? Don't have any. The bathtubs in this house have the sliding door shower enclosures. UGH
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? I don’t think so.
25) How do you make eggs? Fried, sunny-side up.
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
28) Who are the neighbors who live to the right of you?
Ed and Ling and their 3 children
29) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
I try not to think about him.
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
Either another Honda Odyssey or a Pilot
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
Early retirement at hubby's current rank (right now, he has to stay in until 2011 to retire at his rank).
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Emily is staying home while the rest of us go to So. Cal with my husband for a conference. Pick your stressor: teenager home alone with dogs (with neighbors close by to monitor), RV trip, Mom and 3 kids trying to keep selves entertained while Dad is in meeting...
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
Americana items, Noah's ark stuff, books
35) What did you do last night?
Rearranged furniture in the living room
36) Who did you last see?
My husband just walked in from the BX.
37) How do you take your coffee?
On the rare occasion that I drink it, black. No sugar, no nuttin'.
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
Don’t know and not going to find out. Although I know there's nothing expired in there; Halle just cleaned out all that stuff a couple of days ago.
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so much?
None... I have a skin on top of my keyboard to protect it.
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
On the key rack usually.
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
Usually stay home; occasionally get invited to someone's home.
42) How old will you you be in 2010?
43) What actor or actress would play you in a movie?
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
$1 and some change
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
Only if it involved board games and nothing else.
46) What color is your phone?
Cell phone is black; house phone is grey.
47) If you were starving to death would you eat a pet?
Not knowingly... I don't think. Perish the thought!
48) Ever been to Alabama?
49) What kind of accent do you have?
Slightly southern, decidedly so if I get around anyone else with one.
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?