Thursday, May 03, 2007

We're all in our places

Well, the family is complete once again. The little ones and I picked up their dad from the airport late last night (11pm, about 2 hours later than we were supposed to, due to thunderstorms in Dallas). I was able to time our arrival so that we parked and waited inside the terminal only 5 minutes before Brian came walking out of the gate area.... always a good thing when you have 3 tired/excited children with you! His baggage came quickly (albeit VERY banged up) and we were out of the parking lot in time to qualify for the free 1/2 hour of parking. Can't complain about that!

Emily has to be at school an hour early today for the National Day of Prayer. The choir is singing for something early this morning and will also be performing at various times today.

Tonight I have a homeschool group meeting, then tomorrow night we'll be taking the kids to see Spiderman 3. We're all looking forward to that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from the CWO blogroll. I'm so glad I came on over. I really like your blog and can identify with having four children. I've got four boys. I'll be coming by more later. My youngest is having cleft palate repair surgery this coming Tuesday and I'm trying to do my best to prepare myself for that. Ta for now dahling!

Anonymous said...

Godspeed to you, Karen, in all your doings!

Glad your husband is home safer from his trip. Enjoy the movie - I've heard it's very good. The first two were.

Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails