Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Meme of 3's

First off, thanks for the prayers for my mom. She came home last night from the hospital. She's on a liquid diet for a while (not sure how long) and has 2 new drugs to take, including that purple pill.

I'm outta stuff to talk about, so today you get a meme I got from Carrie:

3 Things That Scare Me

  • tailgating (not the kind you do at football games)
  • unfamiliar places at night
  • raising a teenager

3 People That Make Me Laugh

3 Things I Love

  • books
  • thunderstorms
  • music

3 Things I Hate

  • prejudice
  • clothes shopping
  • being alone

3 Things I Don’t Understand

  • CCLI rules and restrictions
  • my 14yo (sometimes I think she wants it that way)
  • the driving habits of Californians

3 Things On My Floor

  • quilts
  • dog chew treats
  • a stack of pictures to hang

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

  • blogging
  • laundry
  • thinking about bedtime

3 Things I Want to Do Someday

  • travel to Europe and Hawaii
  • get to goal weight
  • see all my children grown and serving God

3 Things I Can Do

  • sing
  • waste time
  • spell

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

  • funny
  • laid-back
  • curious

3 Things I Cannot Do

  • draw
  • eat corn
  • sleep more than 5-6 hours

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  • your conscience
  • True Lift's worship songs
  • the Holy Spirit

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

  • negative self-talk
  • Howard Stern
  • fallacious arguments

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

  • Pizza
  • Chicken Alfredo
  • Onion rings/Bloomin' Onion

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

  • to like vegetables
  • to enjoy exercise
  • how to keep to a routine

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

  • Water
  • Mt. Dew
  • Dr. Pepper/Pibb Xtra

3 Shows I Watch

  • What Not to Wear
  • CSI (all of them)
  • Trading Spaces/While You Were Out

3 Bloggers I Tag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently saw a DVD of Anita Renfroe at Women's Retreat - she is hilarious!

jettybetty said...

Mine is up now--that was a fun one! You had such good answers--I just reused some of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails