I was tagged by my friend Jim today. I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me and tag 5 people who read my blog to do likewise. So here goes:
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I'm not a big coffee drinker; I only drink it socially (like less than once a month) and then it must be black... no cream, no sugar. My Starbucks order is always hot chocolate.
- I am a voracious reader. Nothing better than time on my hands and a good book to read.
- I have horrible eyesight and wouldn't be caught without my contacts in. I even sleep in them so I can see if I wake up in the middle of the night.
- I never had a real job until after college, and even then my first job was as a cashier at Venture (a Target wanna-be).
- I am really looking forward to our time in California coming to a close. Unfortunately, that's at least 2 years from now.
- My first car was an Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser (station wagon). I bought it during my senior year of *college*. (That's for my daughter, who seems to think being 16 means she should have a car at her disposal.)