Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Movie time

We're heading out today to see the latest Harry Potter installment. I'm not expecting as much from this one as the others, mostly because the book was so different from the first 4. I did not reread the book this time, so most of the essential omissions won't be glaringly obvious to me. I'll be sure to post my impressions later today or tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It pays to let companies know when you're not pleased with their service/product. Last week, I opened a package of dog treats (a "Buy One, Get One Free" pack) and found *5* pieces in one package, 13 in the other. I called the number on the back of the package, was able to talk to a live person fairly quickly, and in less than 5 minutes, was promised a coupon for free product to atone for this package that did not meet quality standards. The coupon arrived within the next 2-3 days. Can't beat that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still planning that giveaway for readers. I just need to dig out from under a little more here before I can get started. There will be a dozen or so titles offered; hopefully a little something for everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails