Sunday, November 26, 2006

Getting back into the routine

After a long week off, it's time to get the kids back on schedule, beginning with their normal bedtimes tonight. It's going to be good for us all. I know I've been staying up entirely too late and getting up much too early.

Made a dent in those movies, although I can't give a decision on my opinion of The Second Chance, since the disk had several bad spots in it and then refused to give up the last 2 scenes. I'll be checking to see if Blockbuster has another copy, or they can refund me the rental on that one.

Happy last week of November, y'all!

1 comment:

drjimwhite said...

It was a slow start here on Monday. I had some stomach "issues" during the night. Hey, go see "The Nativity" when you have a chance. Have I told you this already? If so, I'm getting old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails