Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friendly conversation

There's nothing like conversation with friends. I was able to spend some time with a new friend this week and feel hopeful that we will be an encouragement to each other as we both cope with living in a place that is very unlike what we are used to and would like.

I've had conversations with old friends who make me feel so lucky and so blessed to be able to call them friends. It's funny that I was nearly 40 years old before discovering true friendship... and once I discovered it, I marvel at how I lived without it before. My hope is that everyone has someone they call a true friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! My weekly visits with my friend Michelle are the highlight of my week.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly thoughtful my dear! We have some great new friends I think! We are also BLESSED to have the TRUE friends that we've made.

Related Posts with Thumbnails