Saturday, August 25, 2007

Testing, testing

It's been a while since I've done any online "tests," so here's the results of the latest, seen over at Robin's site:


Click to view my Personality Profile page

Can't say I'm too shocked at the results. According to this test, I am an ESFJ. "ESFJs are social butterflies that value relationships, supporting and nurturing others. Never one to shy away from social events, they are often the host. They are great encouragers of teamwork. ESFJs are responsible, dutiful, observe traditions and follow rules (Oh my holy heck, yes. I am the rule-follower.). ESFJs have a deep concern for others and often end up as caretakers. They are sensitive to criticism (dare I say TOO sensitive??) and have a need to be appreciated for the good they do for others. ESFJs are understanding, generous, have a quick wit and a knack for composition and beautification."

Other ESFJs: Don Knotts, Danny Glover, Mary Tyler Moore, Sally Field, and Sally Struthers, Desi Arnaz, and Jack Benny.

The multiple intelligences results weren't shocking, either. Words and music. The two things I can't live without.

Musical Intelligence Common Characteristics
  • Have good rhythm (some would argue this point... I probably wouldn't give them trouble)
  • Can easily memorize songs (easier if I have the music in front of me)
  • Notice and enjoy different sounds
  • Often singing, whistling or tapping a song (yep)
  • Talented with an instrument or singing (depends on who you ask; Emily would argue the point)
  • Can tell when a note is off-key
  • Often have a song running through their head (yep)
  • Have an unquenchable passion for music (oh yeah)

Verbal Linguistic Intelligence Common Characteristics
  • Notices grammatical mistakes (all too often)
  • Often speaks of what they have read (oh yeah)
  • Likes to use "fancy" words
  • Loves word games (totally)
  • Cherishes their book collection (you betcha!)
  • Easily remembers quotes and famous sayings
  • Likes puns and rhymes (yep)
  • Enjoys writing
  • Enjoys foreign language
  • Always enjoyed English class (oh yes)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails