I've seen this at several blogs lately and finally have a little time to do it.
1. Who was your best friend?
I really don't remember. I don't think I had one.
2. Did you play any sports?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Didn't have my own, but once I had my license, if I needed to go somewhere, I could usually borrow my mom's '77 Ford LTD II. I called it "The Land Yacht." Forget trying to parallel park in it!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
Either babysitting or at home with the parents.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
Concert choir and Moderne Chorale (select choir of Juniors and Seniors only)
8. Were you a nerd?
Yes. Good grades, glasses/contacts, honor society.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
Not even close. Look up "goody-two-shoes" in the dictionary and there was a picture of me. I even babysat for the vice-principal.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Yes sirree... both verses and in harmony.
Probably Mr. Beaver, my choir director and voice teacher (I took private lessons from him). Also Mr. Mosley, my world history teacher my sophomore year.
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
14. If you could go back, would you?
Not for a gazillion dollars.
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
That it was outside and it started raining right at the end, when I was supposed to give the closing prayer... so everyone just took off instead. (Yes, *prayer* in a public school... how times have changed!)
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
At Kentucky Lake. A lady from church invited me to her "cabin" (an A-frame house) for the weekend, since she knew I had no place else to go.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Not really, unless you count trying to help my mom and dad out at their floor covering store.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Since I didn't have a car, I didn't usually go off campus for lunch.
19. Have you gained weight since then?
Can I plead the fifth?
20. What did you do after graduation?
Went home. I don't remember doing anything special.
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
Didn't go. We had just moved from OH to FL (Ft. Walton Beach) the month before, and even if we could have made the trip from there to MO, I had a 5 1/2 month old baby whom I couldn't leave.