Thursday, June 16, 2005

Writing from home

Yes, I am actually writing from my very own computer!! Our DSL was activated today. One small glitch; the phone jack under this built-in desk isn't working. I have the cable run across the room into Emily's bedroom so we can have the connection. Our landlord will come fix the jack soon (I'm hoping that means by the weekend.)

The kids' bedrooms are finally in order (Emily is still working on hers; it meets her standards, but not quite mine). Still working on the living/dining room. Being short 1 bookcase makes it a bit challenging to get things put away. I have to work on our bedroom and closet as well.

Hopefully I will get a little more regular; I suppose it depends on whether I make blogging the priority or putting the house in order. Hmmm.... decisions, decisions.

I'm looking forward to getting back to reading blogs again. I haven't read in ages!

4 comments:

Donna G said...

Glad you are getting settled in! I know how that "withdrawal" from blogging feels.

Hope you are up and running full time soon!!

Mellie Helen said...

Must feel good to have that DSL up and running! As you're getting your household put in order, are you also getting plugged in to a church or other community organizations? I see the California Welcoming Committee is quickly acquainting you with our territorial specialty: earthquakes. Did you get any shaking in your place?

Caltechgirl said...

YAY!!!!

jettybetty said...

O YAY you are getting settled--that's gotta feel good!
JB

Related Posts with Thumbnails