Monday, March 04, 2013

Daybook for March 4, 2013


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window It is the sunniest day we have had in a good while. The past week has been bitterly cold; Saturday we had almost constant snow flurries, although nothing accumulated. We will finally be getting temperatures back to the 60s this week. So ready for spring!

I am thinking about what projects I'd like to get done around the house: cleaning out and organizing bookshelves, purging closets, getting more pictures up on the walls...

I am thankful Joel is back at school. He spent all of last week at home with the flu. Physically, he felt better by Wednesday/Thursday, but doctor's orders were to keep him home till today. Praying he does well on the tests he missed while he was out.

In the kitchen are clean dishes waiting to be put away. I tried a new recipe yesterday that got a thumbs up from most everybody, Italian Chicken Casserole. Thinking about having some of the leftovers for lunch today.  This was a Pinterest find, and I am planning another Pinterest meal tonight. It's one I've made before: Crock Pot Pasta e Fagioli. Perfect for chilly days/evenings!

I am wearing grey pants, white top with grey polka dots, tennis shoes.

I am reading Luke chapter 8 this week with my Good Morning Girls group from church. It has been a wonderful study. I'm looking forward to the next one.  Still working through my Kindle; started a new young adult fiction book last night called The Misfortune Cookie.

I am looking forward to Spring Break. We don't  really have plans, but it will be nice to have some downtime with the kids. Maybe even more Cora time!

I am pondering how I can help my younger two achieve success with some of their extracurricular school endeavors. Joel is considering trying out for the middle school football team, and Halle is wanting to try out for the JV cheerleading squad.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Dental appointments today and tomorrow for the boys; allergy shot appointments for them on Wednesday. Friday is a teacher's workshop day, so no school!

7 comments:

Jerralea said...

I'm so looking forward to spring myself ....

Thanks for sharing the link for Italian Chicken Casserole. It looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

That Italian chicken casserole looks delish! Thanks for sharing the link!

tamanna tiwari khan said...

a sunny day here too :)

Anonimo said...

Another beautifull post, i usually visit your blog and i would like you to visit mine please! L

analisis grand theft auto

Unknown said...

Hi, how can i talk to u? We can change e-mails. Love your blog, and i want some tips! Im a brazilian teen (13) and i love write about my life and things like that. U can help me giving me some tips!
Write me: helenaatorres@outlook.com
Wait fot your answer!
xoxo

rsgoldget said...

It is really an exciting change to discover cutscenes and voice acting throughout RuneScape, though the visuals engine honestly doesn't match close-ups upon characters' encounters. The particular tone of voice work in your modern tasks certainly helps throw anyone much more in the history, but the cutscenes at times merely look out of place and unneeded. 3

Cheap RS Gold

Runescape Gold

Unknown said...

www.pmtopp.com Western Union to Perfect Money exchangers on the internet are in plenty, but most of them offer bad services. Actually, I have carried out numerous Western Union to Perfect Money exchange with many exchangers, and the experience was terrible. Nonetheless, there is always that one unique firm that respects and values its customers, and exchanger is the firm. I had the best experience in my life with exchanger, when exchanging Western Union to Perfect Money. Right from the easier exchange process, the friendly customer support, favorable service fees and instant Western Union to Perfect Money, exchanger rocks. www.pmtopp.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails