Thursday, September 01, 2011

Daybook for September





FOR TODAY
Outside my window... the sun is shining. Fall hasn't arrived yet, but I know it will be here soon.

I am thinking... of making changes.

I am thankful... we have a God who knows what we need.


In the kitchen... are dishes waiting to go in the dishwasher.

I am wearing... comfortable clothes; grey pants and light turquoise v-neck.

I am creating... a plan for the coming year.

I am going... to make some phone calls.

I am wondering... what the future holds.

I am reading... Crazy Love by Francis Chan and Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk by Dale and Jonalyn Fincher.

I am hoping... I get some positive information today from my phone calls.

I am looking forward to... the weekend.

I am hearing... the sounds of silence. The house is very quiet. Youngest son is home sick from school and is reading to himself in my bedroom.

Around the house... There is a jigsaw puzzle in nearly completed state on the dining room table. It has been so difficult that we're going to glue this one together. Rory, my Great Dane, is lying at my feet under the desk. She wants to be wherever I am. She's good for my ego.

I am pondering... what the future may hold.

One of my favorite things... A good book and a quiet house.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Laundry. :D


Make your own daybook entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Came over from the Daybook site... just had to say that I love the name of your blog!! :) Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails