Sunday, July 12, 2009

Twice in one month?

Wow, 12 days into the month, and I'm already making a second post. I might be on a roll!


Halle leaves for church camp today. It's her first time, but she will be bunking with a friend from church and her friend's mom is the cabin counselor, so I'm sure she is going to do great. This camp is different from the ones we're used to. Each cabin has its own bath facilities and there are activities like archery and canoeing (and probably more I don't know about). Apparently it has a regular staff already; the churches just supply the counselors and a camp nurse. Anyhow, she is all packed and ready to go... she leaves after church today.

After Halle leaves, the rest of the kids and I will be headed back to base to get in line for a FREE early showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I am sure the base theater will be packed to the gills. We've been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks, since we found out about it.

I have to pass on this video I saw at Carrie's a few nights ago.... some people think the beginning is cool, and I suppose it is, but I enjoy the rest of it even more. Enjoy!

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Karen,
Thanks for this great post.
I enjoy reading your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails