Time is in short supply around here... I've been wanting to post, but just not feeling like I had the time. So tonight you're getting the bullets.
- Brian made it home safely Sunday. We celebrated by taking the kids bowling that afternoon.
- Halle and Noah had their fittings for their orthodontia on Monday. Tomorrow morning they'll get their bands on, Halle will get her palate expander, and Noah will get his reverse-pull headgear.
- We've been playing Hot Shots Golf on the PlayStation with Noah the last couple of nights. It's been a while since we played this game and we'd forgotten how much fun it could be.
- No decisions on the church front yet. We visited one place for the month of February and are going to try a new place this weekend.
- Missed AI last night and am catching bits and pieces of the girls tonight. I think my thoughts on who should leave are going to be pretty much the same: Alaina and Antonella.
- What I did NOT miss this week was Heroes. No words for how much Monday night's episode rocked. It is the best show on this season.
- I have several tidbits saved up to share... hopefully I can get to that tomorrow night or Friday.
Happy last day of February!